September 14, 2012

Seminarian Update


The following is an update from Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter seminarian Andrew Rapoport:

Everything is going very well for me. I enjoyed my summer but I'm
definitely glad to be back at the seminary.
Last week we had a 5 day silent retreat in preparation for the new
academic year. This week is our first week of classes. I am beginning my
first year of philosophy. I have 3 philosophy classes along with Latin,
Church history, Gregorian Chant and a class on the Roman Missal. I have
not had any previous philosophy classes so I'm greatly looking forward to
this experience.
Later this week 16 new first year men will be arriving.
On October 20th my class will have our tonsure ceremony. There will be a
Solemn Pontifical Mass and I will receive the cassock. My family and some
of my friends will be coming, so I'm excited for that.
I hope everything has been going well for you and the Latin Mass
community. I continue to pray for all of you and especially Fr. Milich.
Please keep me in your prayers as well.

In Jesus and Mary,
Andrew Rapoport

......................

NOTE: 
Fr. Andrew Rapoport, FSSP, was ordained to the Holy Priesthood on May 26th., 2018. You are welcome to watch a video of his ordination here, and read more about it here. Thank you to all who supported Fr. Rapoport throughout the years with prayer and financial help. 
If you would like to continue financially supporting Our Lady of Guadalupe seminary, please send donations to:

Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary
7880 West Denton Rd.,
P.O. Box 147
Denton, NE 68339